In this Bathmate review we will cover the question of does Bathmate work? What are the side effects and provide other impartial reviews from customers who have tested it. To find out more and to make a purchase head over to the OFFICIAL BATHMATE WEBSITE.
What is it?
Bathmate first hit the market in 2004 when Mr John Oakes developed a hydro pump designed to increase the size of a man’s penis. It’s is produced in the UK using precision engineering of robots to ensure the very highest quality product possible.
How it Works
The suggested use of Bathmate is from 10-15 minutes every day. This product benefits from the use of water to equally distribute pressure around the penis to ensure better all round performance. Check out the diagram below to see exactly how to use the Bathmate.
- Improves the quality of your erection
- Improves penis length and girth
- Improves blood flow which helps with overall penis health
- More effective vacuum than air pumps
- Convenient and hands free with optional shower strap
- Virtually maintenance free
- Resilient and strong
- No side effects
Does it Work?
This product has been extensively tested and it does indeed provide all of the benefits listed above.
Bathmate has no known bad side effects.